Southeast BIO (SEBIO) is pleased to present the 9th Annual BIO/Plan Competition. The competition is geared toward the creation of new ventures, life science and medical technologies, in the Southeast of the United States.
Are you a researcher with a life science-related idea that could be commercialized? Southeast BIO would like to help with time, talent and money.
Here’s how it works:
- A principal investigator/entrepreneur/commercialization officer completes a short application outlining the business opportunity in broad terms.
- The BIO/Plan selection committee chooses up to ten semi-finalists and assigns each a team of seasoned professionals who serve as mentors for four months as they create a business proposal/development plan.
- Semi-finalists submit their business proposal/development plan to a panel of expert judges. Up to four finalists are selected.
- Finalists present their opportunities to life science and medical technology industry experts at the 2015 SEBIO Investor & Partnering ForumNovember 11-13 in Charleston, South Carolina.
- One winner is selected at the 2015 SEBIO Investor & Partnering Forum and awarded a $10,000 cash prize to help achieve a significant business development milestone.